Gorelik Law Group, P.C.


G © 2014 | Privacy Policy


Green Card Through Family


    Many people become permanent residents (get Green Cards) through famiy members:


    -     an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen (spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen over the age of 21)


    -     a family member of a U.S. citizen (preference category: unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brother and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 and older)


    -     a family member of a green card holder (spouses and unmarried children)


    -     a member of a special category (battered spouse or child, a K nonimmigrant, a V nonimmigrant or a widow(er) of a U.S. citizen)